Get a Voki now!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Thing #12

I really enjoyed Rollyo! I had no idea that you could create your own search engine. This is applicable for all sorts of educational settings. The Rollyo that I created, I created for my husbands History Class. His next unit is on Ancient Greece, and so I created the Rollyo with websites that are based on Ancient Greece.

I will be using this for my class with different books online, reading strategies, reading practice sites, etc. Im very excited!

http://rollyo.com/sarahflyslive/ancient_greece/

2 comments:

  1. good that your family can benefit from your learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for the history sites. Let us know what your husband and his students think after they use it. I am curious about how well it improves the results in a real search situation.

    I linked you on my blog to test out technorati ratings. If we all link each other's blog we might get some authority rating going. It's an experiment I am trying.... let me know what you think please!

    ReplyDelete